Sunday, May 2, 2010

It seems that spring has finally sprung!

After weeks of unseasonably cold, wet weather, we've finally had a truly gorgeous weekend. Hopefully, this will continue for a couple of weeks without the sudden jump into summer that often happens. It would be nice to have a week or so where you're not either shivering in the wind or sweating to death.

I celebrated yesterday's fine weather by going to my first baseball game of the season. It was a great time despite the fact that Hanwha lost 8-5. Ian went with me, and I was surprised to find out that, although he's been here almost 12 years, it was his very first baseball game. Hanwha played with a stunning lack of hustle and showed convincingly why they are in 7th place (of 8 teams) in the standings. However, going to games here is less about the baseball than it is about finding a cheap, entertaining way to spend a Saturday evening.

As for the rest of my life these days, well, I can't really complain. I'm working, I have my health (such as it is), and things are rolling along at a steady pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment