Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Damn the Redskins su...wait...What?

What is this?  A glimmer of hope?

Despite the fact that my once brilliantly hued burgundy and gold heart has turned to the color of mud and dismay at the state of the NFL these days has significantly dampened my enthusiasm for the game, I can't help but feel a spark of excitement for the emerging Redskins. At 8-6 and in the midst of a five game winning streak, the Skins are going into their final two games - against hated rivals Philly and Dallas - with a serious chance of winning the division and making it to the playoffs. The Eagles are in complete meltdown, and the Cowboys have some serious chinks in their armor, so anything is possible. My belief in the Redskins still hasn't risen past the "I'll believe it when I see it" phase (too many years of futility for that to happen yet), but, Holy Turn Arounds, Batman! What if?

Shame the world is going to end on Friday.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment