Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Conundrumming...

ratatatatatat trrratata tat tat tat..

Should I stay here? In this place I want to be. Where frustration and uncertainty seem to follow every step I take. Where opportunity seems to mean more work for meager pay. Where the line between sanity and insanity is a simple three day shift. Where every path seems to lead to yet another dead end. I'll be damned if I know.

To leave is to admit defeat. To leave is to step backwards. To leave is to see the woman I love twice a year instead of twice a week. To leave is to have certain employment. Should I leave? I'll be damned if I know.

What I do know is that I have about two weeks to decide.

ratatatatatat trrratata tat tat tat...

1 comment:

  1. You have a very interesting life and blog. I am just a mere restaurant manager and chef on the south Big Sur coast. There are not very many things to do here except admire the stunning scenery and get falling down drunk. I admire your bravery and tenacity. You must get really good chinese food!!!LOL.I live on the property rent free with a two bedroom house and hot tub which makes it worth it in this economy so I can pretty much go where I want and buy what I want without any worry and no drugs (which I detest) in my life except 420. You have adventure,I am too old to even contemplate doing what you are. I must go to bed I work in a few hours. I wish you the best of luck and may the force be with you.Your friend till the end Kennie

    ReplyDelete