Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beyond Embarrassing

Washington 28 - Philadelphia 59

Monday night, QB with a whopping new contract, and coming off a bye week to play a hated divisional rival at home. This is a game that, as a team, you would get up for. A game that you'd be fired up and ready to prove a point after being manhandled by a podunk loser like Detroit two weeks ago. This is about Redskins PRIDE! This is to show all those discontented haters that the team is for real. This is to put all the insanity of the bye week in the past.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts...

What happened? 35-0 by two minutes into the second quarter. 42-14 by the half. The Redskins didn't even get a first down until about halfway through the second quarter. I've never seen anything like it. The Redskins run twelve plays, the Eagles score FIVE TOUCHDOWNS!!!!! If I'm not mistaken, the Redskins fielded a defense today, but I'm not quite sure because IT WAS FUCKING INVISIBLE!!!

Who knows what's going to happen to the rest of the season? I predicted 8-8 when the season started, but I think I might have to revise my estimate. We still have to face a rejuvenated Dallas team once more, the Giants twice, and the Titans, Vikings, Bucs, and Jags. I'm beginning to think it might be a miracle if the Skins actually win one more.

Unbelievably pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment