Saturday, April 19, 2014

Vacation Photos

Here they are:

Rebecca and I getting married for the second time.


The Del Norte County Clerk reading the wedding service.


The deed is done! Everyone...laugh?


In front of the Flynn Administration Center where we got married.



Rebecca, my sister Shelle, and I on the road to Sonoma.






Rebecca's Latte bowl!



The Marina District and Fort Mason, SF.











Heading out on a Bay Cruise. The weather was nice when we left the dock.





Saw some sea lions.


Then it started to rain.


Got some good photos and had a good time despite the rain that, of course, stopped the minute we got back to the dock.














Being tourists in Chinatown.


You have to take the cable cars!



Taiwanese (?) tea franchise in SF.






Fisherman's Wharf



Thus tells the tale of our time in California for what amounted to the most expensive visa run in history.  had a great time with my family and my fabulous wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment